Friday, December 23, 2005

T-REX


We were campimg in Dinosaur Provincial Park ( Archives Nov/05 Cool Formations ) this past summer, and everyone had turned in for the night. I was having trouble falling asleep, so I got dressed, and went for a walk in the preserve. I took my camera along, thinking that I might shoot some images of the night sky. I kept thinking that someone was following me. I finally took cover behind a large Hoodoo, where I managed to get this one shot off. Fortunately, a roar in the distance got her attention (possibly her mate), and she (possibly a T Rex) moved off further into the preserve. My return to camp was uneventful, where I crawled into my sleeping bag in the safety of my tent.

turn up volume and click www.cd.gov.ab.ca/enjoying_alberta/parks/featured/dinosaur/intro.asp
see other photos on this blog shot in DPP

No comments yet